top of page


Liability: is necessary when there has been an injury to someone or damage to property in an accident. This Liability covers is a limit that you get to choose, but every state has a mandatory minimum coverage.


Collision : When you are involved in an accident the collision coverage will help to repair the damages, regardless of who’s at fault.

Comprehensive : Your vehicle damage caused by something other than a collision, such as theft, vandalism, hail or hitting animals.

When you buy Collision and Comprehensive you choose a deductible such as $250, $500 or $1,000.

Having both Collision and Comprehensive coverage is what many know as Full Coverage. Deductible is the amount that you pay to the repair shop. If you finance or lease your vehicle, your bank may require these coverage. 

Uninsured/underinsured Motorist : When you are hurt in an accident this UM covers medical expenses, loss of wages and other damages that was caused by a driver who has insufficient insurance or if you were in a hit and run.


Med Pay : Protects you and your passengers medical care regardless of who’s fault accident.

Rental Reimbursement : Is used when your car is being repaired that was caused by an accident. You will get a rental car for a certain period of time.

bottom of page